lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Houses made of wood

Read the texts and fill the form




My name is Karen. I'm from Sweden. Sweden has got lots of trees in enormous forests. We make a lot of things from wood, like chairs, tables, cupboards and toys. Some houses are made of wood too, like our summer house. It's near a lake. We live here all summer. We swim in the lake evry day. We go fishing in our boat. We catch lots of fish and then cook them for lunch. i'm always happy here.






My name's Praya. I'm from Thailand. We're on holiday, and this is our hotel! It's a tree house jn a nature reserve. It's got two bedrroms and a bathroom. We climb a ladder to our rooms. It's high, but I'm not scared. There isn't any electricity so we don't listen to music or watch TV here. We swim in the river, walk in the jungle and watch the wild animals from the bedrooms. It's brilliant.














Click here to fill in the form.



No hay comentarios: