miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

My Wiki

The main objective of the wiki I've prepared is that students start reading in English. Although the reading is done in the traditional way, the activities can be a bit different using the computer so they can be more motivated towards an activity they are not very keen even in Spanish.
They can also see the result of a group work and that can be helpful for the less guifted children. As you can see I've prepared two activities: one for the 4th of Primary and one for 5th of Primary.

You can visit my wiki in the following link:


As it is also my first time I'm looking foward to your opinions.

1 comentario:

Félix dijo...

That's great! The truth is this is a good way to combine the typical reading activities and some technology. Let's hope students get motivated!